Our hearty, crunchy Steakhouse Coleslaw pairs perfectly with tangy, barbecue pulled pork, so we think this recipe is a match made in foodie heaven!
Don’t be shy when it comes to building these sandwiches either. Pile it on – the more the better!
- 4 (4 inch) Kaiser buns, split
- 4 (1 oz.) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) package cooked pulled pork with barbeque sauce, heated according to package directions
- 1 cup Mrs. Gerry’s Steakhouse Coleslaw
- Place one cheese slice on bottom half of bun.
- Top with ¼ of the meat, ¼ cup Mrs. Gerry’s Steakhouse Coleslaw, and top of bun.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
See how it's done