First and foremost, Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc. (“Us”, “We”, “Our”) will never share your email address or any other personal information to anyone without your direct consent. We do use your information to communicate with you, if you ask us to. We also use analytics to understand what you find important on our website, but before we look at the analytics, we remove the data that identifies who you are.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
If you ask us to contact you or to provide you with something from our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details so that we can help you with your request. You will find these areas to provide us with information when you request Mrs. Gerry’s to contact you, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or in general where you enter information on any part of our site.
Are there log files?
Yes, just like almost all websites, we have log files which are used to help learn about when, from where, about how often traffic flows to the site. The information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
This information which does not identify individual users, is used to analyze trends, to administer websites, to track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this data to personal information, and you are not able to opt-out of this information if you visit our website.
Do we use 'cookies'?
We then use the cookies to:
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of promotions.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register to place an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Aggregate Information Reporting:
In order to improve our website, we collect demographic and interest reporting. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Don’t want to participate in our reporting (Opting out):
While we would love to have your input on how we can make things better, if you would rather us not include your information in our reporting, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How do we protect visitor information?
We don’t keep much personal information. With the information we do have stored, it is protected by a variety of industry standard access controls such as secure passwords and firewalls to help protect your data. However, like all companies, we do not have the ability to fully eliminate all security risks associated with the transmission of personal information, and therefore, you do so at your own risk.
Because we do not handle financial transactions or accept payment through our website and don’t ask you to keep your personal details stored for use by our website, we aren’t using SSL, do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards or use malware scanning.
- Yumpu: https://www.yumpu.com/en/info/privacy_policy
- Cognito Forms: https://www.cognitoforms.com/privacy
We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google cookie information:
Children under 13 - COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc., does not specifically market to children under 13 and does not knowingly collect or solicit PII from or about children under 13, except as permitted by law. If we discover that we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy and the COPPA rule, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc., has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us.
We don’t want you to think our emails are a nuisance.
We abide by the CAN-SPAM Act, which is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We adhere to the CANSPAM act by:
- NOT using false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allowing you to unsubscribe by following instructions at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Updating Personal Information
If you feel we do not have your correct personal information or otherwise wish to update your personal information, simply contact us through the connect with us page.
Mrs. Gerry's Kitchen is located at:
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc.
2110 Y. H. Hanson Avenue
Albert Lea, MN 56007
All correspondence should be sent to:
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc.
Re: Privacy Concern
2110 Y. H. Hanson Avenue
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Last Edited on 2016-05-04