You wrap, we wrap, we all … should eat these wraps for lunch! Take the flavor factor of our chicken salad up a notch the heat of our Southwestern dip.
Add some lettuce, put it all together in your favorite wrap – tomato basil is our choice for this recipe – and be the envy of all your co-workers!
- Tomato basil wrap
- 1 (12 oz.) container Mrs. Gerry’s Southwestern Dip
- 1 (12 oz.) container Mrs. Gerry’s Chicken Salad
- Shredded lettuce
- Spread Mrs. Gerry's Southwestern Dip onto tomato basil wrap.
- Add Mrs. Gerry's Chicken Salad.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce over top.
- Wrap to seal and cut in half.
- Chill to 33 to 39 degrees F. Best if made the same day served.
See how it's done
- Chill to 33° to 39°F before serving. Best if made the same day served.