This hearty, rustic dish easily becomes a quick, weeknight meal with the addition of our Premium Mashed Potatoes, made with real russet potatoes, whole milk, butter and cream. We go to the trouble, so you don’t have to!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 lb. frozen mixed vegetables, rinsed
- 1 jar (12 oz.) savory beef gravy
- 2 lb. bag of Mrs. Gerry's Premium Mashed Potatoes, heated according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Add ground beef, onions, salt and pepper to pan.
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink and onions are cooked through.
- Drain grease.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables and savory beef gravy.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into deep dish pie plate (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray).
- Add mashed potatoes (heated to package directions) to the top of the mixture, sealing the edges.
- Bake at 350˚F for 30 minutes (or until filling is 165˚F - 185˚F).
See how it's done