What happens when you combine the golden, creamy goodness of our premium mac & cheese with the robust Italian flavors of a classic lasagna? Heaven. A decadent, cheesy heaven. Round out your meal with a salad and plenty of garlic bread, and sit back and enjoy the praise!
- 1 (5 lb.) bag Mrs. Gerry's Premium Mac & Cheese, heated according to package directions
- 1/2 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (24 oz.) jar traditional Italian sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) packaged shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Additional warm traditional Italian sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In large saucepan, brown ground beef.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Drain grease.
- Add Italian tomato sauce and gently heat.
- Generously spray 9x13 inch lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- Layer ingredients in this order: half macaroni & cheese, half of each of the cheeses, and half the meat sauce.
- Repeat all layers.
- Set pan on foil-lined baking sheet to catch drips.
- Bake uncovered in oven preheated to 400˚F for one hour, or until center is 165˚-185˚F
See how it's done