Cranberry Orange Nut Bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Mrs. Gerry's Cranberry Orange Relish
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray 9 x 5 inch loaf pan; sprinkle with a very small amount of sugar and tap pan so sugar spreads evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Combine dry ingredients; add alternately with Cranberry Orange Relish into creamed mixture.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes or until loaf tests done with wooden pick. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.