Cranberry Orange Slush
- 1 cup Mrs. Gerry's Cranberry Orange Relish
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- In a blender, combine Mrs. Gerry's Cranberry Orange Relish and orange juice concentrate; process until smooth.
- Pour into 4 quart plastic container, stir in water. Freeze overnight.
- Let mixture stand at room temperature until a slushy consistency, about 2 hours.
- Scoop 1/4 cup into glass and fill with lemon-lime soda. Mixture can also be served in punch bowl.