Cranberry Orange Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup soft margarine
- 3 cups Mrs. Gerry's Cheesecake Supreme
- 2 cups Mrs. Gerry's Cranberry Orange Relish, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oatmeal, sugar and margarine. Mix until crumbly, reserve 1 cup of mixture. Press remainder into 9x13 inch pan and bake for 15 minutes. Bake remaining crumbs on separate pan at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread Cheesecake Supreme and Cranberry Orange Relish on top.
- Top with remaining oatmeal mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour at 33 to 39 degrees F before cutting into bars.