Thai Pasta Salad with Peanuts
- 1 (4 lb.) container Mrs. Gerry's Lemon Garlic Pasta Base, drained
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 4 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups salted party peanuts
- 1 tbsp. crushed red hot pepper flakes
- Drained Lemon Garlic Pasta Base; discard dressing.
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl; mix gently to combine.
- Chill to 33 to 39 degrees F before serving.