- 2/3 lb. ground beef, browned crumbled and drained
- Pinch of salt
- 2 (1 lb.) containers Mrs. Gerry’s Steakhouse Baked Beans
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7.5 oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef with salt, drain.
- Add Mrs. Gerry’s Steakhouse Baked Beans and heat through.
- Lightly grease 9x9 inch pan.
- Pour bean mixture into pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Arrange biscuits on top.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
See how it's done