Pimento Cheese Spread
Mustard, garlic, onions, celery seed, pepper, paprika and lemon flavor our Creative Coleslaw Dressing, which is a surprising base for this Pimento Cheese Spread. Add a few simple ingredients and you have a delicious spread that can be used on crackers, in a sandwich or heat it up and make a pimento grilled cheese!
- 3 cups Mrs. Gerry's Creative Coleslaw Dressing
- 3 cups shredded American, Colby or Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Combine dressing, cheese and Worcestershire sauce in mixer.
- Fold in pimento.
- Chill to 33 to 39 degrees F before serving.