Cranberry Orange Salad Dressing
Cranberries, oranges and sugar. That's what makes up our Cranberry Orange Relish. This versatile relish is good in many different items, from bread to slush, and this delicious salad dressing. The beautiful color matches the taste! Our Cranberry Orange Relish is a seasonal item, only available Labor Day through December 31st, so get yours today!
- 1 cup Mrs. Gerry's Cranberry Orange Relish
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. grated onion
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except oil.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Chill to 33 to 39 degrees F.
Use as a dressing on salad greens. For a perfect fall salad, on a bed of spinach, top with diced red onion, cooked, diced chicken breast, sliced apples, toasted walnuts, and Gorgonzola cheese.