Garlic Kielbasa Soup
- 1 lb. Mrs. Gerry's Roasted Garlic Pasta
- 8 oz. Polish sausage (Polish Kielbasa), diced
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked, diced potatoes
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and shredded
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Stir-fry Polish sausage until slightly browned.
- Add Mrs. Gerry's Roasted Garlic Pasta, broth, potatoes, apple and sugar. Cook on low heat until mixture is 165 to 180 degrees F. Add whipping cream just before serving; heat through but do not bring to a boil.