Crunchy Chicken Pita Sandwiches
- 1 (4 lb.) container Mrs. Gerry's Dixie Coleslaw
- 1 1/4 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 10 oz. shredded red cabbage
- 12 pita pockets, cut in half and opened
- 12 cups cooked, diced chicken
Combine coleslaw, peanuts, bacon bits and red cabbage. Mix gently to combine. Chill to 33° to 39°F. Fill each pita bread half with about 3 tbsp. coleslaw mixture. Add about ½ cup diced chicken and add another 3 tbsp. coleslaw mixture. Keep sandwiches chilled until serving. Makes 24 sandwich halves.