- 2 (8 oz.) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb. Mrs. Gerry's Old Fashioned Dill Dip
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup halved and thinly-sliced radishes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 12 oz. fine shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pat crescent roll dough into jellyroll pan. Let stand 5 minutes; pierce with fork. Bake for 10 minutes; let cool.
- Spread Mrs. Gerry's Old Fashioned Dill Dip over cooled crust.
- Arrange onion, celery, radishes, bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot on top of dip. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Cover and let chill. Once chilled, cut into squares and serve.