Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1 (5 lb.) bag Mrs. Gerry's Premium Mashed or Hearty Mashed Potatoes
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tbsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- 32 half shell potato skins (about 1 1/2 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed potatoes, bacon bits and half of the Cheddar cheese.
- Add chives, seasoned salt, onion powder, pepper and garlic powder; mix throughly.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. If desired, lightly sprinkle salt on the inside of potato skins.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of filling into each potato skin.
- Divide remaining cheese among the potato skins and press in lightly.
- Bake at 400˚F for 20-30 minutes (or until filling is 165˚F - 185˚F). Serve immediately or maintain at temperature.