Mac & Cheese Bites
- 5 lbs. Mrs. Gerry's Premium Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 3/4 cups panko crumbs, divided
- 1 1/2 cups complete pancake and waffle mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients, only using 1 cup panko crumbs.
- Grease muffin tins. Sprinkle pinch of panko crumbs into wells.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp. of macaroni and cheese mixture into wells so that mixture is barely mounded.
- Sprinkle generously with panko crumbs.
- bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.