Egg Salad & Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
A simple appetizer, especially great during the lent season.
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas or plain wraps
- 1 pint Mrs. Gerry's Homestyle Egg Salad
- 1 to 2 oz. smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 24 fresh medium spinach leaves
- Divide Mrs. Gerry's Homestyle Egg Salad among tortillas; spread evenly over tortillas within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Sprinkle with chopped salmon.
- Top with 6 spinach leaves.
- Roll up each tortilla; slice into 1-inch thick rolls.
- Chill to 33° to 39°F before serving.