Crunchy Deli Wrap
- 1 (12-inch) flour tortilla or plain wrap
- 4 oz. thinly sliced deli ham (not shaved)
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 medium fresh spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup Mrs. Gerry’s Steakhouse Coleslaw
Layer meat onto wrap within ½ inch of edge. Top with cheese and spinach leaves. Spread Mrs. Gerry’s Steakhouse Coleslaw over lower 2/3’s of wrap. Fold in both sides of the wrap from the bottom to the top, keeping the ingredients tightly packed as you go. Wrap securely with plastic wrap. Chill to 33° to 39°F before serving. Best if served the same day wraps are made. OPTIONAL: Replace ham with corned beef and cheddar cheese with Swiss cheese for an alternative flavor combination. Enjoy!