Taco seasoning spices up this simple recipe made with rice, chicken and our Harvest Corn Salad. Top with Cheddar cheese and serve with sour cream, salsa and tortilla chips.
- 1 lb. Mrs. Gerry's Harvest Corn, drained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.25 oz. package dry taco seasoning mix
- 6 oz. cooked, oven roasted chicken
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa (optional)
- In a large, non-stick skillet, combine water and taco seasoning mix. Bring to a boil; stir in drained salad, rice, and chicken.
- Heat to 165° to 180°F, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover pan.
- Reduce heat and continue heating until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately. If desired, top with sour cream and salsa, and serve with tortilla chips.