Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc., is a leading manufacturer of “ready to eat” salads and sides, is seeking a Research and Development Product Developer, who desires to be part of our working team. The hours will be full time days.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) in Food Science or related field
- Must have Food Research & Development experience
- Knowledge in food science, nutrition, labeling regulations, ingredient functionality and food processing
- Must be creative and have cooking experience
- Develop new products, line extensions, and private label products
- Revise existing products, as needed
- Conduct shelf life studies
- Develop serving suggestions
- Research ingredient substitutions
- Conduct product cuttings
We offer a complete benefit program including a free clinic, 401K, profit sharing and more.
If you are interested in joining a successful family-owned business, send resume or contact:
Mrs. Gerry's Kitchen, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2110 Y. H. Hanson Ave., PO Box 1127
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug testing required.