MRS. GERRY'S CONTINUES TO GROW!
Do you want to grow with a company that is committed to a five-day work week? Do you want to join a growing team that is known for very little turnover, and treats their employees well, which includes a free medical clinic? If so, Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc., is your Company. We are looking for additional maintenance personnel for our second shift maintenance. Person must possess a positive attitude, is safety conscious, efficient and have good organizational skills. The hours are full time and the compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Maintain facility and mechanical systems
- Must be able to repair and/or calibrate factory automation equipment such as programmable logic controllers
- Must have a minimum of 2 years education and/or experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Low voltage electrical experience
- Must have a 2nd class B boilers license
- Some heavy lifting
We offer a complete benefit program including free clinic, 401K, profit sharing and more.
If you are interested in joining a successful family-owned business, send resume or contact:
Mrs. Gerry's Kitchen, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2110 Y. H. Hanson Ave., PO Box 1127
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pre-Employment drug testing and physicals are required.