Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc., is a leading manufacturer of “ready to eat” salads and sides, are seeking individuals to join our team who possess a positive attitude, are safety conscious, efficient and have good organizational skills. The hours are full time, start time is 5:00 p.m. with a varying end time.
- Must be able to properly mix chemicals used in cleaning and sanitizing items.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and run a high-pressure hose.
- Be able, to obtain pallet jack and forklift license.
- Cleaning and sanitizing various machinery and areas throughout the plant.
- Putting together various machinery, pipes, etc.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are followed, etc.
We offer a complete benefit program including a free clinic, 401K, profit sharing, and more.
If you are interested in joining a successful family-owned business, send resume or contact:
Mrs. Gerry's Kitchen, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2110 Y. H. Hanson Ave., PO Box 1127
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pre-Employment drug testing and physicals are required.