Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc., is a leading manufacturer of “ready to eat” salads and sides, is seeking an Accounts Payable person, who desires to be part of our working team. The hours will be full time.
- Validate invoices by reviewing all appropriate documentation, and charging to proper accounts within accounting system (Navision), and process payment to vendors.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policies and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with month end and year end closing.
- Help answer phones and all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Accounts Payable and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Navision or other Microsoft based accounting system knowledge is helpful.
We offer a complete benefit program including a free clinic, 401K, profit sharing and more.
If you are interested in joining a successful family-owned business, send resume or contact:
Mrs. Gerry's Kitchen, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2110 Y. H. Hanson Ave., PO Box 1127
Albert Lea, MN 56007