Thai Pasta Entrée
Spaghetti edamame, sliced green onion, shredded carrots, water chestnuts, diced red pepper, and sesame seeds are combined in a honey and ginger-flavored vinaigrette dressing. Add in peanut butter and cooked chicken to make this delicious salad a meal! Garnish with peanuts, cilantro and lime.
- 5 lbs. Mrs. Gerry's Honey Ginger Pasta
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lb. (4 cups) roasted, salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh lime, sliced
- In a large saucepan, gently heat peanut butter until melted.
- Add pasta and cooked chicken; stir to combine. Heat to 165° to 180°F, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately or maintain at temperature.
- Garnish with peanuts, cilantro and lime slices.