Thai Couscous Lettuce Wrap
- 1 (5 lb.) container Mrs. Gerry’s Thai Couscous Salad
- 1 lb. (4 cups) diced, cooked chicken*
- 6 oz. (2/3 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 3 heads of butter lettuce or endive, cleaned and separated into leaves
- 4 oz. (1 cup) chopped, lightly salted peanuts
- Place peanut butter in microwavable bowl; cover. Gently heat until it is slightly warm and pourable.
- Stir peanut butter into Thai Couscous Salad. Add the cooked chicken and stir to combine.
- Scoop ½ cup of mixture into each lettuce leaf. Garnish with chopped peanuts. Keep chilled at 33° to 39°F until served.
*For a vegetarian option, omit chicken.