Our delicious, creamy, white, Country Style Gravy is an unexpected ingredient in this Chicken Tettrazini.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 cups Mrs. Gerry's Country Style Gravy
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb. (4 cups) diced, cooked chicken
- 1 (6.5 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (12 oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter. Add Mrs. Gerry's Country Style Gravy and sour cream; heat just until boiling.
- Add chicken and mushrooms.
- In a greased deep 9x13 inch pan, layer half of hot, cooked pasta, half of mozzarella cheese, remaining pasta, Parmesan cheese, chicken in sauce, and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165 to 180 degrees F. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.