|CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE SQUARES || ||
- 1-10.75 oz. frozen butter pound cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1½ lbs. MRS. GERRY'S CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 24 almond crescent cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1-8 oz. container whipped topping
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted*
- Place cake slices to fit in bottom of 8x12 inch pan. Spread Cranberry Cheesecake over cake. Sprinkle crushed cookies over Cranberry Cheesecake, and lightly press in. Carefully spread whipped topping over cookies and top with almonds. Cover; chill to 33º to 39ºF, or freeze until serving. If frozen, to serve, remove dessert from freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Cut into 12 squares.
- *To toast, place almonds in baking pan. Bake at 350ºF for 5 minutes. Cool.
Recipe by Mrs Gerry's Kitchen at http://www.mrsgerrys.com/cranberry-cheesecake-trifle-squares/