|TACO SKILLET SUPPER|
- 1-5 lb. container MRS. GERRY’S TACO PASTA
- 2 lbs. ground beef, browned, crumbled, drained and lightly salted
- 1-16 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- corn chips, slightly crushed
- Combine all ingredients except corn chips in large heavy saucepan; heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and mixture is 165º to 180Fº. Serve as an entrée, garnished with crushed corn chips, if desired. Makes 12 to 16 servings.
- NOTE: Oil will separate from mixture if heated too long.