|STEAKHOUSE BAKED BEAN HOTDISH|
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned, crumbled and drained
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 lbs. MRS. GERRY’S STEAKHOUSE BAKED BEANS
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 or 2-7.5 oz. cans refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Brown hamburger with salt; drain. Add Steakhouse Baked Beans and heat through. Lightly grease a 9X13 inch pan. Pour bean mixture into pan. Top with cheese. Arrange biscuits on top. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Makes 10 servings.