|MEXICAN SHRIMP SALAD|
- 1 lb. MRS. GERRY’S SPAGHETTINI SALAD
- 8 oz. cooked & peeled shrimp
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 ripe avocado, diced just before serving
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except avocado. Mix gently to combine. Chill to 33º to 39ºF before serving. Just before serving, dice the avocado and add to salad.
- 2 lbs. MRS. GERRY’S SPAGHETTINI SALAD
- 1 (26 oz.) jar Prego Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked, crumbled, drained
- In large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Heat thoroughly (165 to 180ºF), stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Makes 8 servings.