|GOLDEN WHEATBERRY PITA SANDWICH|
- ½ cup MRS. GERRY’S GOLDEN WHEATBERRY, drained
- 1 whole wheat with honey pita pocket bread, cut into 2 halves
- ¼ cup original flavor hummus
- 2 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- fresh baby spinach leaves
- Spread 2 tbsp. hummus on the inside of one pita bread half. Place a layer of spinach leaves on top of hummus. Fill with ¼ cup drained Golden Wheatberry Salad and sprinkle with 1 tbsp. feta cheese. Repeat with remaining pita half. Chill to 33º to 39ºF before serving. Makes 1 serving.
|VEGGIES & GOLDEN WHEATBERRY SALAD|
- 1-5 lb. container MRS. GERRY’S GOLDEN WHEATBERRY SALAD
- 1¼ cups (6 oz.) shelled edamame
- 2½ cups (6 oz.) mini broccoli florets
- 1¼ cups (6 oz.) sliced yellow summer squash
- Combine ingredients and chill to 33º to 39ºF before serving. Makes about 6 lbs. of salad.