|EGG SALAD & SMOKED SALMON PINWHEELS|
- 4-10 inch flour tortillas or plain wraps
- 1 pint MRS. GERRY’S EGG SALAD
- 1 to 2 oz. smoked salmon, chopped very fine (bones removed if any)
- 24 fresh medium spinach leaves, washed and dried
- Divide egg salad among tortillas; spread evenly over tortillas to within ½ inch of edge. Sprinkle chopped salmon evenly over egg salad. Top with about 6 spinach leaves. Roll up each tortilla. Slice into 1 inch thick rolls. Chill to 33º to 39ºF. Makes about 32 appetizers.