|COWBOY CAVIAR VEGGIE PIZZA|
- 1 lb. MRS. GERRY’S COWBOY CAVIAR, drained
- 2-8 oz. pkgs. refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1-0.7 oz. pkg. dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Unroll dough, and lay rectangles in 15 X 10” jellyroll pan. Press seams together to form a crust. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and dry salad dressing mix; spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle drained Cowboy Caviar evenly over crust and lightly press into cream cheese. If desired, sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese. Cover; keep refrigerated at 33º to 39ºF until serving. Makes 24 appetizers.
- TIP: Appetizers are best if made the same day as they are served.