|CARAMEL APPLE CHEESECAKE|
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 1-21 oz. can apple fruit filling, divided
- 1½ pints (18 oz.) MRS. GERRY’S CHEESECAKE SUPREME
- ¼ cup caramel topping
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- whipped topping
- Reserve ¾ cup apple pie filling. Spoon remaining filling into crust. Top with Cheesecake Supreme. Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping. Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake. Spread caramel mixture over all. Sprinkle with pecans. Garnish with dollops of whipped topping. Chill to 33º to 39ºF before serving.
- Best if served same day. Makes 8 servings.
*To toast, place pecans in baking pan. Bake at 350ºF for 5 minutes. Cool.