|BACON SPINACH ARTICHOKE WRAP|
- 1-9 inch flour tortilla or plain wrap (about 2.3 oz.)
- 3 oz. MRS. GERRY’S SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- 3 strips of cooked bacon (about ½ oz.)
- 2 oz. grilled chicken or turkey breast, sliced (optional)
- ½ to 1 cup shredded lettuce (¾ oz. to 1½ oz.)
- 2 tbsp. diced tomato (1 oz.)
- Spread dip evenly on wrap to within ½ inch of edge. Lay bacon horizontally in a single layer on top of dip. If desired, top with sliced chicken or turkey breast. Top with lettuce and tomato. Fold in both sides of the wrap. Roll the wrap from the bottom to the top, keeping the ingredients tightly packed as you go. Wrap securely with plastic wrap. Chill to 33º to 39ºF before serving. Serve warm or cold. To serve warm, cut sandwich in half diagonally and place halves side by side on microwaveable plate; microwave for 20-30 seconds. Serve immediately. Makes 1 serving.
- TIP: Wraps are best if made the same day as they are served.